Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Mission Terrace Charmer with Large View Deck & Yard
Don’t miss this charming 1920’s Mission Terrace home boasting a spacious, flowing floor plan, fabulous outdoor space, convenient walkability and wonderful expansion potential! This light-filled and welcoming home includes two-bedrooms, one-bathroom and features period details including hardwood floors and built-in cabinetry. The main entry opens to a lovely living room with a handsome original fireplace and leads to the formal dining room - great for entertaining friends and family. Both bedrooms are nicely sized and get great light!
The sunny kitchen with built-in cabinetry and new refrigerator opens to a large deck with beautiful Eastern views – the perfect place for hosting barbecues. Stairs lead to the expansive yard that boasts a garden with lemon tree and is full of landscaping opportunities. Enjoy basketball games at the rear patio with attached hoop. The huge 2+ car garage boasts a bonus room and excellent storage space. Additional storage sheds in nice condition are situated at the yard. Expansion plans (not approved) to add 2 bedrooms to the rear of the home are included in the sale.
This appealing Mission Terrace locale is ideally situated within walking distance of Glen Park Village and public transportation – stroll to both the J-Church MUNI and the BART station. Enjoy convenient access to the 280 & 101 freeways, Mission St. and Glen Park shopping, restaurants and cafes as well as Balboa Park amenities – playground, pool, skate park and soccer fields.
- 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 full bathroom on main level
- Hardwood floors, high ceilings and period details
- Sunny living room with coved ceiling, attractive fireplace and built-ins
- Inviting formal dining room with closet
- Large, bright kitchen opens to wonderful view deck and yard
- Expansive yard features lemon tree and fabulous landscaping opportunities
- Huge 2+ garage and bonus room down with generous storage space
- Multiple additional storage sheds in nice condition at back yard
- Easy access to public trans – walk to J-Church MUNI & Glen Park BART
- Walk to Glen Park Village restaurants, cafes & corporate shuttles
- Easy access to 280 and 101 freeways for easy commuting
- Walk to Balboa Park playground, pool, soccer field and skate area
240 Theresa St, San Francisco, CA 94112
Please feel free to send a message with any questions regarding this property.